Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Denim & Tweed

Goodday dear readers!

Here's a brand new release i'm really proud off: Denim and tweed skirts! I noticed there aren't many denim mesh skirts around in SL, unless they are really really incredibly mini, but I had trouble finding a nice lenght casual denim miniskirt. So i took a month and made them. Six colors for the denims are availalbe, 6 colors for the tweed variant. I hope you enjoy them!

SYSY's-DenimSkirtsALLcolors 

SYSY's-TweedSkirtsAllColors 

Demo's and fatpacks available in world & on the marketplace.

Also let me take this oppurtunity to thank all of you who made donations for the Serious Request donation drive! I'm really happy to see so many of you came out and purchased the limited edition dress or just made a donation, I have some generous customers! The donation drive is still going, all the info about this is in the mainstore if you click the buttons you can get a note with everything explained, or click here to read the blogpost. The Limited edition dress is also still up for sale!
The auction of the one of a kind gowns will be in the week of Dec. 14-20, i'll announce the exact date and time for that soon!
Again thank you so much and your support is SO appreciated. I'm going to pick 5 random people who donated in the end on Dec. 20 and give them some giftcards as a thank you!

T/c, SySy

No comments: